Thursday, October 1, 2009

Halloween

So here's just the tip of the iceberg. I'm still tweaking the main rooms of the house, hopefully I'll be ready to post those pictures this weekend. Assuming the kittens quit destroying my decorations. So far they've chewed apart the wiring on my Halloween village street lights and knocked over a lamp, thereby breaking the bulb and the lampshade. Doh!

First, the upstairs/main bathroom, which just has a couple of Halloween touches:

The sink area, with a Crabtree and Evelyn black cat soap I scored at a yard sale this summer, and two fun fingertip towels given to me by my friend, Laura:
Photobucket

My vanity has this Disney villains Kleenex box on it:
Photobucket

The downstairs bathroom, with a few more Halloween bits:

The sink area, with a haunted house soap dispenser Laura, gave me years ago, and a witch votive holder, and a holographic Halloween Kleenex box on the tank:
Photobucket

The wall rack, which Laura and I found on the "tree lawn" in Cleveland several years ago, with a black cauldron/jack o' lantern tealight holder, a witch's boot towel, and an old See's Candy black cat container, which now holds potpourri:
Photobucket

This cute little felt bag (a recent gift from aforementioned friend, Laura) hangs on the hook on the inside of the bathroom door:
Photobucket


I tried to get some pictures of the downstairs bathroom at night, with the candles lit, but that isn't going to work until I dig out my camera manual and figure out how to turn off the darn flash. So those will have to wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, they make me feel appreciated. :-) I do moderate them, however, just to protect myself and my readers from trolls (the human kind, not the Norse kind, who are welcome to comment).