Friday, October 30, 2009

Halloween IV: Spooky Schooner

Each year, Mr. MC buys me a new piece for my Halloween village. This year I got my new piece on Ebay, used, for half the price of a new one. It's in perfect condition, all it needed was a new light bulb. This piece is discontinued and I've been wanting it for a while, so I was thrilled to get it. It's called the Spooky Schooner.

Spooky Schooner

Isn't it great! I'll have to start working on a landscape for my village, now, so there's a little bit of ocean, maybe a haunted cove, to put the Schooner on. Maybe Santa will bring some of the village-scaping books on my Amazon wish list this year. :-)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, they make me feel appreciated. :-) I do moderate them, however, just to protect myself and my readers from trolls (the human kind, not the Norse kind, who are welcome to comment).