Friday, October 9, 2009

Halloween II

Here are pictures of the Halloween decorations in my kitchen: (all pictures are clickable for larger views)


The window over the sink:
Photobucket

The cool spiderweb tray I got at a yard sale this summer, with napkins and an awesome rusty wire cloche from HomeGoods in it:
Photobucket

The corner bookcase:
Photobucket

Looking into the dining area:
Photobucket

The candles on the dining table:
Photobucket

The corner cabinet in the dining area, which has most of my lab glass collection and other fun things in it:
Photobucket

The open shelf in the corner cabinet, with my Halloween black cat bowl on it:
Photobucket

The sconces in the dining area:
Photobucket

I just realized I forgot to take one picture, which has one of my favorite Halloween decorations in it. I'll post that later, with the living room decorations. I'm going to work on learning how to take pictures without flash this weekend, too, so hopefully I can get some pictures of everything lit up.
 

1 comment:

  1. Love all the decorations! I'd forgotten about the spiderweb tray. And that cloche is way cool! I really like what you did with the two sconces, and the corner cupboard is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, they make me feel appreciated. :-) I do moderate them, however, just to protect myself and my readers from trolls (the human kind, not the Norse kind, who are welcome to comment).