Saturday, October 24, 2009

Halloween is just ducky!

Earlier this week I received a fun little package from Laura. After the 20-ish minutes it took to unwrap the multiple layers of wrapping :-), I found the cutest little witch rubber ducky. Here's a picture of it sitting in our bathroom next to our regular ducky:

Witchy Rubber Duck

Isn't she adorable?! I was very cranky that day, too, so unwrapping her was a nice bright spot in my day.

In other news, I apologize for the picture being so blurry. I had to take it with my camera phone, because I broke my digital camera! A few days ago, I was taking pictures of Halloween decor at the top of our stairs, and I lost my balance and almost fell down the stairs. Luckily, I caught myself with a hand on the wall; unfortunately, that was the hand with the camera in it, which slammed against the wall.

So for the next while, my pictures will be substandard, until we can afford to replace our camera. :-( 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, they make me feel appreciated. :-) I do moderate them, however, just to protect myself and my readers from trolls (the human kind, not the Norse kind, who are welcome to comment).