Thursday, November 5, 2009

A Few Pictures

Here are just a couple of pictures from our Halloween party. These are either from my phone or Laura’s phone, so the quality is not great. Laura is sending me a CD with all 57! of her pictures on it, so I will be able to share those soon.
The napkins I bought for the party (you wouldn’t believe how many napkins I looked through before finding ones I liked!):
2009Napkins
Trick sleeping with the Halloween dragon that Laura, Becky, Michele and Mike bought me. (Halloween dragon! two of my favorite things combined):
HalloweenCritters
A ghostly peep melting in a mug of hot chocolate:
MeltingPeep
Laura came as Kaylee, from Firefly. Her costume was great, but you can only see a little bit of it here. I hope she got better pictures with her camera. She wore a military jumpsuit and had “grease” smeared on her face. Inspired!
KayleeLaura
Kevin playing Rummy at the party after he got off work:
Makesmyheadhurt
Becky as a slightly scary, kinda sexy witch. Her hat was great, it had a little spider dangling off the pointed tip.
WitchBecky
Michele as a pirate. She and Rajib had matching pirate costumes which she sewed, because she is talented like that. She’s holding Trick, who was brought down to socialize with the party guests against his will. He has a mean mom!
PirateMichele
And here’s Miss Fiona, who also came to the party. This is her back at home and happy to be away from all the chaos.
HappytobeHome
More pictures to follow. Meanwhile, I’m already thinking about next year’s invitations. . . .

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I can't wait to see Laura and Michele's pictures so I can see more details including what your Halloween dragon looks like when Trick isn't claiming it.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, they make me feel appreciated. :-) I do moderate them, however, just to protect myself and my readers from trolls (the human kind, not the Norse kind, who are welcome to comment).