Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I Heart TJ Maxx

Yesterday I went to TJ Maxx to see if they still had a couple of things I saw when my mom and I were there right before Christmas. They did and I was happy/sad because I could still have them, right after paying for them. Then I saw another thing that I absolutely loved (damn you, TJ Maxx!) and I had to buy that, too. I tried so hard to talk myself out of it, but it didn’t work. Here’s my goodies:

TJMaxxGoodies

Candlesticks

Aren’t these candlesticks gorgeous?! Blue glass. I tried to convince myself I only needed one, but they belong together, don’t you think? And I’m 102% certain one of my friends would happily take one off my hands if I (unlikely) decide two is overkill. Also, two words: Beach House!

Baskets

Do these even need an explanation? Rusty wire baskets. Plus rustic wood handles. Now who would be surprised that I had to have these?

And the new thing I fell in love with:

TierBaskets

I have been wanting one of these for a while now. More rusty wire. Tiers. Sigh. I can’t wait to fill it with something wonderful. It may just hold produce in our kitchen for now. Or not, depending on whether Trick decides that garlic is fun to bat around. What should I put in it for Halloween? That is the real question. Ideas, please.

I didn’t even go through the rest of the store, I was too afraid. But I caught glimpses of cute Valentine’s dishes, so I might have to go back later. Damn you, TJ Maxx!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ramona! How fun to find your blog. It reminded me how much you love Halloween. Go radiant girl, go! Kat

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, they make me feel appreciated. :-) I do moderate them, however, just to protect myself and my readers from trolls (the human kind, not the Norse kind, who are welcome to comment).